E-Mail Message Archiving Service
Spam Protection E-mail Message Archiving Service
At Spam Protection, we make the storage and monitoring of corporate email safe, simple, and cost effective. With inbound, outbound, internal and historical email stored in one simple, easy-to-manage location and quickly accessible via a powerful search tool, the MX Logic Message Archiving Service is the perfect solution for organizations concerned with compliance or reducing the costs associated with basic email storage.
Limitless Storage, No Hardware Required
Businesses that rely on email can easily generate thousands of new messages every day, putting their ability to economically and efficiently store email in-house in constant jeopardy. Spam Protection can relieve the pressure on your organization with unlimited, in-the-cloud storage that scales appropriately to fit your needs.
Our easy-to-use managed Message Archiving Service is always up, never grows obsolete, and doesn't require the ongoing management and maintenance associated with hardware-based solutions. The service securely "pulls" messages from your server and stores them using 256-bit encryption.
- Secure, tamperproof storage
- Dual commit message capture eliminates message loss
- Options for 1, 3, 5 or 7 years of storage
Finding a Needle in a Stack of Needles
Whether you need to recover a stored email message in response to an eDiscovery request, to demonstrate compliance, or simply as an accurate record of "who said what to whom", you need to produce the message as quickly as possible. With the Message Archiving Service, you can easily access one message - or thousands of messages - in seconds, using either simple or complex search criteria, including user, date range, message content, or even attachment content.
Through our unified management platform, the MX Control Console, service administrators can easily set up and view multiple saved searches, with unparalleled ease.
- Search current and historical archives from a single console
- Robust search criteria to satisfy discovery and compliance needs
- Search message content and attachment details
Solid Compliance Support
Organizations that are mandated to comply with Federal or industry regulations covering email communications can rely on Spam Protection for the support they need to be fully compliant with today's strict guidelines.
- Tamperproof read-only storage - Messages and message metadata is protected in its original state
- Dual data centers - Eliminates threat of "single point of failure" and ensures that no message is ever lost
- Automatic quality verification - Verify that stored message copies are identical to the original
- Dual commit message capture - Messages aren't deleted from customer server until accurate copies are made and verified
- Auditable message serialization - adds a unique numeric identifier to each message to comply with SEC requirements prohibiting tampering or deletion of messages
- Search data, attachments and metadata - Message can be located quickly and easily through either advanced or simple search technologies
- Transport and storage encryption - Messages are transported to Message Archiving securely via TLS or SSL and are stored using 256-bit encryption
More Features, More Functionality, More Value
The value of the MX Logic Message Archiving Service goes far beyond its efficiencies in storage and retrieval.
- No upgrade fees
- Complimentary 24/7 customer support
- No long-term commitment (month to month contracts)
- Unlimited storage at no extra charge
- Optional retention periods for 1, 3, 5 or 7 years
- Bundled pricing or stand-alone service
For more information on Spam Protections security solutions, contact us at 1.888.537.0703, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an online inquiry.